Insanity Ensuing
Saturday, February 08, 2003
      ( 6:22:00 PM ) Miss Scarlet  
It's the Friday Five (I don't have a link, so look it up!

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?
Bacon, eggs and toast (thanks mom)

2. What's your favorite cereal?
Wow, tough one. I have to name a few that come to mind: Berry Berry Kix, Wheaties, Lucky Charms, Life (ME GUSTA LA VIDA!)

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
On average once a week. I'd like to up that a lot. I'm definitely a take out fan but please note: not all take out is bad for you!

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
I just ate dinner and it was ham,mashed potatoes and salad (thanks dad!)

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?
Oh wow, another difficult one...Here are a few: Chipotle, Macaroni Grill, Old Towne Steak and Seafood
#




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:


Too much is going on in my brain.

Powered by Blogger