Insanity Ensuing
Wednesday, February 05, 2003
      ( 11:59:00 AM ) Miss Scarlet  
-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-
[coke or pepsi]: pepsi.
[flowers or candy]: flowers
-W H O-
[makes u laugh the most?]: Rena and Ali
[makes you smile]: people when they succeed or do nice things
[gives u a funny feeling when u see them]: The Dentist
[do you have a crush on?]: drunk guy-that's my answer so I don't have to reveal my whole life on here...
[has a crush on u?]: everyone...the theme is "unrequited love"
[easier to talk to]: Vanessa
-D O. Y O U .E V E R-
[sit on the internet all day waiting for someone special to I.M. u?]: not all day, but sometimes I do try my hardest with the ESP
[save aol/aim conversations]: haha oh gosh yes. a lot of funny things I want to remember
[wish u were a member of the opposite sex]: only bc it's easier to be a guy singer in a band and they dont get cramps.
[cried because of someone saying something to u]: yeah, oh my gosh so many times, mostly at home, haha. but a few times in school. one time I cried on the Marching Band bus on a drive back from a game-how lame
-H A V E .Y O U .E V E R-
[fallen for ur best friend]: my "best" friends are usually girls so the answer would be no.
[been rejected]: yeah, like once. but that's the only time I really tried and it doens't even matter bc i was drunk
[rejected someone]: ohh yes
[used someone]: innocently
[been cheated on]: no
[done something u regret]: well, i dont regret anything but there are some things going to the grave!
-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[u talked to on the phone]: Jules
[hugged]: actually, it was Vanessa after Anna's party which is pretty funny bc we never do that
[u instant messaged]: Johanna
[u laughed with]: the actual last time I laughed was with Una earlier today while I was taking a "break" from Genetics Lab
-D O .Y O U-
[color ur hair]: no, but I have and actually right now it is, but its fading
[ever get off the damn computer]: no, i'm addicted
[habla espanol]: un poco (pequito?)
-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[smoke cigarettes]: no but I got some free ones if anyone needs some
[obsessive]: about some things, yes. those things include tennis, music, tv, and knowing everything.
[could u live without the computer?]: yeah but i'd get super bored at times and wouldn't get to talk to people who work a lot and are far away and stuff like that.
[how many peeps are on ur buddylist?]: 171 (I cleaned it up last nite)
[what's your favorite food?]: at the moment cipotle chicken burrito no beans, mild tomatos, cheese and lettuce, MMMM
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: cherries
[drink alchohol?]: yes, have some.
[like watching sunrises or sunset]:sunsets bc thats at nite and nite is better.
[what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?]: emotional, physical goes away and i have a high threshold for that
[trust others way too easily?]: nooo, i barely trust myself-ha
-N U M B E R-
of times i have had my heart broken? : none
of hearts i have broken? : i guess none
of boys i have kissed? : I'm losing track and not because it's a ton but bc some nites are hazy;)
of girls i have kissed?: one and it was a friggin dare
of continents i have lived in? : 1
of drugs taken illegally? : 1
of cd's that i own? : 200+?
of scars on my body? : a few on my knees and one on the back of my ankle that i really like
of things in my past that i regret?: only a few missed opportunities like MWC tennis team, swimming when I was younger, etc...but if those had been different than now would be different and I don't think I'd want that.
#




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:


Too much is going on in my brain.

Powered by Blogger