Insanity Ensuing
Friday, December 02, 2005
      ( 9:08:00 AM ) Miss Scarlet  
I do this thing...I hate to fight with people or have them be mad at me but sometimes, I just get really frustrated and pissed off and need to do something about it. So it's almost like I'm in a fight with someone but they don't even know. It's stupid, I realize that. When trying to understand it, even to myself, it's as if they've done something to hurt or anger me but it's not something to warrant an argument or confrontation. I just need to take a step back, or not give as much "me" as I normally would. Probably a part of me wishes they would realize and do something about it. I still wouldn't want a confrontational, "What's wrong" because I would say, "nothing" but if only the situation would remedy itself. I know that's wishful thinking and I know this thought process isn't exactly the best but everyone has to deal with frustration their own way, right?
#




Comments:
You know my personality and my need to remedy things right away and just confront them head-on. So..you can imagine how this post frustrates me. Given my personality I would either never know you were upset with me or be paranoid and always think you were. Ah well, to each their own.
 
Post a Comment
archives:


Too much is going on in my brain.

Powered by Blogger