Insanity Ensuing
Friday, December 16, 2005
      ( 3:37:00 PM ) Miss Scarlet  
So tonight might be interesting. I'm sure it will be fun and I am looking forward to it and the outfit I have planned...although I'm not sure the jeans I'm wearing will work with the hott sweater I brought...but I digress.
The group of us tonight is weird and not weird at the same time. A year ago it would still have been weird and not weird, but in a different way. Dynamics have changed, people have changed, relationships have changed.
The last year has flown by so I think that is why it seems weird for so much to have changed because it feels like it has happened in a short amount of time. But it hasn't...this time last year? So different.
#




Comments:
It was definitely weird, but not as weird as it could have been. That I am very thankful for. Maybe we've just perfected the art of the weird. We did get a motel room at place with a boat theme.
 
"perfected the art of weird"-I like that!
 
Post a Comment
archives:


Too much is going on in my brain.

Powered by Blogger